Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Anand Jain <aj...@brience.com> on 2000/10/12 21:03:16 UTC

Minimum version of Java ?

Hi All,

I apologize if this sounds like a too trival or basic question, but I want
to know ... what minimum version of Java is required to run SOAP 1.1 ??

Anand

Re: Minimum version of Java ?

Posted by Naveen Kumar <na...@oracle.com>.
Hi Anand,
it works fine with JDK1.2.2 ...but I dont know about the earlier versions...

Naveen

Anand Jain wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I apologize if this sounds like a too trival or basic question, but I want
> to know ... what minimum version of Java is required to run SOAP 1.1 ??
>
> Anand

P.Naveen Kumar
Member Technical Staff
Oracle Software India Ltd