Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by mateen <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/16 06:27:27 UTC

Tapestry AlertManager

Hi,
I use the following code to show my alerts.

alertManager.alert( Duration.TRANSIENT, Severity.INFO,
                            "Transaction was processed successfully" );

Now can can i clear the previous alerts, otherwise each time a transaction
fails a user has to manually clear the error message. If he dosent all error
messages stack up ? How can i do this ?

Re: Tapestry AlertManager

Posted by Stephan Windmüller <st...@tu-dortmund.de>.
On 16.01.2013 06:27, mateen wrote:

> Now can can i clear the previous alerts, otherwise each time a transaction
> fails a user has to manually clear the error message. If he dosent all error
> messages stack up ? How can i do this ?

For this purpose we wrote our own component for displaying alerts. When
all alerts are rendered, we clean them:

-----

@SessionState
private AlertStorage alertStorage;