Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Claudia Woestheinrich <cl...@vit.de> on 2003/11/21 14:07:50 UTC

problems with oracle and flux

Hello,

I want to start with Turbine. First I generate the Turbine Security
Tabels (Turbine_User, Turbine_Rolle..) in my oracle database.
When in the Tabespace only this tabels exist, my login is correct an
i can use flux an save new users. But when there are also
other tables , the login is not correct. I can login, but there are
no Roles in the rundata Object????

I get dem out in Menue.vm with:

In the first case the output is true and in the second case false?

Claudia