Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Bette Winquist <bh...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/08 03:40:22 UTC

Downloading

I did not see any specific place to question why I am unable to download OpenOffice. I’d really love to try it out, but the message I get is “Apache_OpenOffice_4. not recognized”. What do I need to do?

Bette

Re: Downloading

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 19:40:22 -0700
Bette Winquist <bh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I did not see any specific place to question why I am unable to download OpenOffice. I’d really love to try it out, but the message I get is “Apache_OpenOffice_4. not recognized”. What do I need to do?
>
> Bette

This is an Apple Gatekeeper message.  See this posting for a solution
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=80075&p=368517

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>