Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Sabrina Tardelli <vs...@tiscalinet.it> on 2003/07/23 11:53:23 UTC

need update James configuration at run-time,is it possible?

Hi,
I have a web system where clients can create a list and can use it to send messages. When each client does that I would like james to update his configuration dynamically: I would like that this client became a james user automatically, a run-time, without telnet... and that the configuration file updated with the new list-name too, at run-time. Is it possible? I've only found methods like getInitParameter but nothing like setInitParameter...

Thank you
Sabrina

RE: need update James configuration at run-time,is it possible?

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
The JDBCListserv handles dynamic lists, but some additional infrastructure
is needed around it.  There have been several people talking about the
subject recently.  I don't know if anyone has gotten it working to their
satisfaction.

	--- Noel