Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Brijesh <br...@divinetaccess.com> on 2003/08/28 15:41:06 UTC

help for jakarta tomcat on sparc 64 bit

Sir/madam,
I am working on java platform on Solaris 9 on the SPARC 64 bit system
I need to download Jakarta tomcat for the same
could you please suggest me a site location from where I can download the application
I would be grateful for your help
thank you
Regards
Brijesh Shetty
Divinet Access Technologies Ltd
DISCLAIMER
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing DATL client engagement letter.