Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by "Peter F." <pe...@koeln.de> on 2008/11/21 10:27:57 UTC

Re: JSPWiki (import)

We have a similar problem.

We have importet more than 1000 .txt files in folder "pages".
JSPWiki shows them after restart in "INDEX" and in "RecentChanges" with
autor "unknown".

Viewing the file is possible, but no search for a word in it. All searches
result in "did not found".

Only after editing the first time. search works successfully.

How can i correct the search-index?

Greetings Peter F.

Re: JSPWiki (import)

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
You can either user JConsole to connect to the JSPWiki SearchManager
bean, and issue a reindexing command, or you can access the Web UI
from /admin/Admin.jsp, and start a manual reindex.

Or you can remove the entire index from the work directory and have
it regenerated at next startup, but that may be a bit slow if you
can't afford the downtime.

/Janne

AW: JSPWiki (import)

Posted by "Fischer, Nicola (ORISA Software GmbH)" <fi...@orisa.de>.
Hi,

A full reindex is only made when there are no lucene data files available. You can try to make a full reindex when you go to http://[yourwikipage]/admin/Admin.jsp.

If you want to make sure, just delete your lucene index in your lucene folder(something like wikidata/tmp/lucene/).

Regards
Nicola

We have importet more than 1000 .txt files in folder "pages".
JSPWiki shows them after restart in "INDEX" and in "RecentChanges" with autor "unknown".

Viewing the file is possible, but no search for a word in it. All searches result in "did not found".

Only after editing the first time. search works successfully.

How can i correct the search-index?

Greetings Peter F.

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirus
Version: AVF 19.154 dated 20.11.2008