Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2010/02/02 20:01:00 UTC

Re: Subversion and ANT

Continuing a thread from the user list.

Do we want to remove the pages about the svn antlib from our web site as
Jürgen Knuplesch suggests ?

I think so.

Let's check whether we are referencing  Svn4Ant project @
http://jwaresoftware.org/wiki/svn4ant
and svnant in our External Tools and Tasks page.

Regards,

Antoine

Re: Subversion and ANT

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

last thing,

I wanted to merge docs/external.html and docs/antlibs/proper.html from
trunk to the ANT_SITE branch but I am not very good with merging.
Plus I made a false operation with docs/external.html which I removed
from svn by mistake, then readded.

Regards,

Antoine

Re: Subversion and ANT

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Uhhmm.... Got it .... our site requires velocity 1.4

Not cool. Either we have to identify the regression and make the
velocity team fix it (maybe debugging their code ourselves) or
we have long term to move to something else.

Regards,

Antoine

Re: Subversion and ANT

Posted by Antoine Levy Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.