Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Wolfgang <wk...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2008/01/15 10:52:03 UTC

Action behind plus/minus icon tree2 tomahawk

Hi,

does anyone know if there is a possibility to put an action
behind the plus/minus (expand/collapse) icon in a tomahawk tree2?
What I want is to execute a method which adds some more children to the
tree
by clicking the plus icon....

Thanks a lot!
Wolfgang

Re: Action behind plus/minus icon tree2 tomahawk

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
You can use the jsf AA tree code as an example:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=137466&package_id=197375

On Jan 15, 2008 2:52 AM, Wolfgang <wk...@ebi.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does anyone know if there is a possibility to put an action
> behind the plus/minus (expand/collapse) icon in a tomahawk tree2?
> What I want is to execute a method which adds some more children to the
> tree
> by clicking the plus icon....
>
> Thanks a lot!
> Wolfgang

RE: Action behind plus/minus icon tree2 tomahawk

Posted by Ma...@sanofi-aventis.com.
#{node.leaf} will return a boolean. If it returns true the component in question will be rendered, else... not.

Even if you're using your own TreeNode (as I'm sure most of us are), isLeaf is in the TreeNode interface so your TreeNode must have this method. If the node is meant to be expandable then it should return true.

Posted by Wolfgang <wk...@ebi.ac.uk>.
Hi,

Posted by Wolfgang <wk...@ebi.ac.uk>.
Hi,