Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Tomislav Stojcevich <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/05 18:12:53 UTC

1.2.2 Change Local Repository

Is there a way I can change the DEFAULT Local Repository?

There appears to be no way to change the local repository for a group
except during group creation.  Is this true?

--tom

Re: 1.2.2 Change Local Repository

Posted by Tomislav Stojcevich <st...@gmail.com>.
I've found that after copying my M2_HOME/conf/settings.xml file to
${user.home}/.m2, the DEFAULT does change within continuum.

This at least fixes my problem.

It would be nice to specify the default repo as part of the
configuration.  I'll create a JIRA.

--tom

Posted by Marica Tan <ct...@exist.com>.

Posted by Tomislav Stojcevich <st...@gmail.com>.