Posted to users@camel.apache.org by karthik <ak...@infosys.com> on 2014/04/08 14:39:00 UTC

com.sun.mail.util.DecodingException: BASE64Decoder

Hi All,

I am new to Apache camel framework and am getting the below error when
trying to decode a attachement using Base64Decoder. I am using IMAP
protocol.

com.sun.mail.util.DecodingException: BASE64Decoder: Error in encoded stream:
needed at least 2 valid base64 characters, but only got 0 before padding.

On searching in google most of them have suggested to set the imap partial
fetch property to false.
props.setProperty("mail.imaps.partialfetch", "false");

Have tried that but could solve my issue. Please suggest.

Regards,
Karthik.