Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Raymond <pp...@hotmail.com> on 2005/01/12 15:08:41 UTC

stylesheets with media="print"

Hi,

I know I can pass an array of stylesheet assets to Shell but how to specify
one of it with media="print" so that Shell would generate both:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="styles/display.css" type="text/css"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="styles/print.css" type="text/css"
media="print"/>

We need to use different stylesheets for display and print.

Thanks for help.
Raymond

Re: stylesheets with media="print"

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
On Jan 12, 2005, at 9:08 AM, Raymond wrote:
> I know I can pass an array of stylesheet assets to Shell but how to
> specify one of it with media="print" so that Shell would generate
> both:
>
> <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles/display.css" type="text/css"/>
> <link rel="stylesheet" href="styles/print.css" type="text/css"
> media="print"/>
>

> We need to use different stylesheets for display and print.

You can't.  You'll have to implement a custom delegate if you wish to
use @Shell.  See the docs on the Shell component and the IRender
'delegate' parameter.

	Erik