Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "Goffena, Robert" <RG...@ball.com> on 2010/04/28 15:57:24 UTC

Xalan-C++ Trunk

Is below the current location of the xalan-c subversion repository?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xalan/c/trunk

My SVN client (Tortoise) reports there have been no updates to the
xalan-c trunk since June 2009.  Is that accurate, or is something wrong
with my SVN client?

Bob

Re: Xalan-C++ Trunk

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.
On 5/4/2010 1:31 PM, Goffena, Robert wrote:
> There is nothing in particular I was looking for to be fixed.
>
> However, I was hoping that Xalan would be updated to be compatible with
> Xerces 3.x.x.
>
> I am in the process, of seeing whether Xalan will work with Xerces
> 3.0.1.  If you know Xalan and Xerces 3.0.1 (or later version of Xerces)
> are incompatible, please let me know.
The trunk will build, and is compatible with Xerces-C 3.x.x.

Dave

RE: Xalan-C++ Trunk

Posted by "Goffena, Robert" <RG...@ball.com>.
There is nothing in particular I was looking for to be fixed.

However, I was hoping that Xalan would be updated to be compatible with
Xerces 3.x.x.

I am in the process, of seeing whether Xalan will work with Xerces
3.0.1.  If you know Xalan and Xerces 3.0.1 (or later version of Xerces)
are incompatible, please let me know.

Thanks,

Robert Goffena
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp.
2875 Presidential Dr. Fairborn, OH 45324-6269
Phone:  (937) 320-4096
Fax:  (937) 429-1687
On 4/28/2010 6:57 AM, Goffena, Robert wrote:
> Is below the current location of the xalan-c subversion repository?
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xalan/c/trunk
>
> My SVN client (Tortoise) reports there have been no updates to the
> xalan-c trunk since June 2009. Is that accurate, or is something wrong
> with my SVN client?
That's probably correct. I have a few bug fixes that are going in over
the next week or so.

Is there something in particular you're looking for to be fixed?

Dave

Re: Xalan-C++ Trunk

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.