Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Brian Woolf <ys...@163.com> on 2006/03/25 14:24:45 UTC

jscookmenu and custom themes in 1.1.1

hi:
  Does anyone know, how to  using custom themes for the jscookmenu component
in myFaces  release.1.1.1? My pages worked correctly in myfaces release
1.1.1,so I don't switched to  nightly build.

Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

Re: jscookmenu and custom themes in 1.1.1

Posted by Murat Hazer <mu...@gmail.com>.
You should you stylelocation property of the <t:jscookmenu> tag.

<t:jscookMenu layout="vbr" theme="ThemeOffice" styleLocation="">

Regards....

--
Murat HAZER
Elektrik-Elektronik Mühendisi - Electrical-Electronics Engineer