Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2001/06/17 05:27:29 UTC

Is there a reason why intake is not used in newapp?

Hi all,

Sorry to trouble you with a total newbee question.  I've searched the mail archive and the FAQ seems to be down right
now so I am posting this here.

Can someone tell me whether or not there is a reason that intake is not used in the sample turbine application
(newapp/flux)?  I'm working my way though all of the various components as I attempt to figure out how all of the pieces
of turbine fit together.  Intake looks very useful, but only a sample file is included.

Thanks,

Scott

Re: Is there a reason why intake is not used in newapp?

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 6/16/01 8:27 PM, "Scott Eade" <se...@backstagetech.com.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry to trouble you with a total newbee question.  I've searched the mail
> archive and the FAQ seems to be down right
> now so I am posting this here.
>
> Can someone tell me whether or not there is a reason that intake is not used
> in the sample turbine application
> (newapp/flux)?  I'm working my way though all of the various components as I
> attempt to figure out how all of the pieces
> of turbine fit together.  Intake looks very useful, but only a sample file is
> included.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Scott

Simple: