Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2014/06/14 11:49:00 UTC

[Info] Docker support in Google Cloud Platform

FYI:
http://googlecloudplatform.blogspot.com/2014/06/an-update-on-container-support-on-google-cloud-platform.html

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Info] Docker support in Google Cloud Platform

Posted by Melan Nimesh <me...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:

> I just noted something interesting in this. Google has released an open
> source tool called cAdvisor [1] for monitoring container resource usage and
> performance characteristics. May be we could try this out for publishing
> statistics from containers.

It seems interesting, it's written in google's go lang. it would be more
nicer if it was written in python, since we moving forward with python
based agent.

Thanks,
Melan

> [1] https://github.com/google/cadvisor
>

> On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 3:19 PM, Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> FYI:
>> http://googlecloudplatform.blogspot.com/2014/06/an-update-on-container-support-on-google-cloud-platform.html
>>

>> --
>> Imesh Gunaratne
>>
>> Technical Lead, WSO2
>> Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos
>>

> --
> Imesh Gunaratne
>
> Technical Lead, WSO2
> Committer & PPMC Member, Apache Stratos

--
Melan Nimesh Jayasinghage

Re: [Info] Docker support in Google Cloud Platform

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.