Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Joe San <co...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/15 18:42:59 UTC

Camel Build Error

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project camel-spring: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.camel:camel-spring:bundle:2.11-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact
org.apache.camel:camel-core:jar:tests:2.11-SNAPSHOT in apache.snapshots (
http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/) -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :camel-spring

Is this a known issue? I did delete my -m2 cache before I started the Camel
build.

Regards,
Jothi

Re: Camel Build Error

Posted by Scott England-Sullivan <su...@gmail.com>.
You may need to run mvn -Pfastinstall  and not -Dtest=false.  While the
Surefire JUnit test plugin will work, the Failsafe plugin will not support
the -Dtest=false switch.

Scott England-Sullivan
FuseSource
Web:     http://www.fusesource.com