Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Bateman <bo...@sequoiallc.com> on 2004/06/24 21:09:09 UTC

Cookies and Tags

I'm attempting to create a cookie within a Tag.  My log messages tell me that
the call to pageContext.getResponse().addCookie() is being called - but
nothing is showing up at the browser.

I noticed a recent thread talking about sending cookie from JSPs.  I looked
thru that thread and as far as I can tell, my Tag is executing *before* I set
contentType or anything (I have the tag loading as the first line of the JSP
and invocation of the tag as line 2 of the tag.)

Thoughts anyone?

Bob