Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/11/14 15:35:31 UTC

Re: Does our GitHub mirror enable us to support pull requests?

Hi Kasper,

Yes it does, but you have to apply the patch manually and then request
that the PR is closed.

We're working on better GitHub integration. One of the features I have
requested is the ability to close pull requests. Also, a way to
respond to pull request notifications that are sent to the dev@
mailing list. (Which we should be getting. If we are not, speak to
Infra.)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: Does our GitHub mirror enable us to support pull requests?

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
I recommend it, and also recommend encouraging it. The more avenues
for contribution we have, the better.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

Re: Does our GitHub mirror enable us to support pull requests?

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.