Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Lo...@lotus.com on 2001/07/03 23:12:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Xalan-J 2.2.D6 Released!

We have just posted Xalan-Java version 2.2.D6 (a Developer's release) to
xml.apache.org.
Over the past few weeks, we we have built a number of Developer releases
that incorporate our new
DTM (Document Table Model), which is designed to optimize performance and
minimize storage requirements.

We think this Developer's release is sufficiently stable to merit all the
hard knocks you can submit it to.
We are aiming for a production 2.2.0 release as soon as our ongoing testing
and your feedback indicates
it is ready.

To get a complete build with samples and sources, download and unzip
either of the following:

           xalan-j_2_2_D6.zip
           xalan-j_2_2_D6.tar.gz

from http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan-j/.

The documentation (included with the download) is also available at
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/index.html. For the release notes, see
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/readme.html.  The sources are tagged in cvs
as 'xalan-j_2_2_D6'.

- Don Leslie