Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Praveen Peddi <pp...@contextmedia.com> on 2003/01/08 21:54:44 UTC

Soap With attachments

Does anyone know if the SOAP with attachments is any better with Axis compared to Apache SOAP. I used soap with attachments using Apache SOAP and I had lot of memory problems. I heard that Apache soap creates atleast 2 copies of the content in memory doubling the size of the request.

I want to use RPC style webservice. Where can I find a sample that deals with soap with attachments. And whats the best way to use attachments.

Thanks
Praveen