Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by "Rossmanith, Philipp" <ph...@t-systems.es> on 2007/06/07 10:19:44 UTC

ServiceMix 3.1.1 release - when?

Dear all,

I've been following the vote about releasing 3.1.1. Did you reach a
decision yet? When will it be released?

Ciao,
Philipp

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorised
copying, use or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.

Re: ServiceMix 3.1.1 release - when?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 6/14/07, Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> wrote:
> Guillaume,
>
> I was unaware of things that needed fixing.  What are they?  Can I help
> out with them?

The outstanding issues were noted in this message:

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--VOTE--Release-ServiceMix-3.1.1-%282nd-try%29-p10844780.html

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/

Re: ServiceMix 3.1.1 release - when?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Guillaume,

I was unaware of things that needed fixing.  What are they?  Can I help
out with them?

Gert

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--