Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Weaver, Scott" <Sw...@rippe.com> on 2002/10/21 21:14:51 UTC

Jetspeed eventually moving to Summit framework?

David would probably be the best to explain this as I have seen his name and Jetspeed mentioned multiple times in turbine-dev with relation to Summit.

1.  Is there a move to implement Jetspeed on top of the Summit framework (read: Turbine 4)?
2.  If 1==true, is there somewhere I could see the progress of this, maybe some source or something?

I ask this because I have been reading the Turbine-dev and am becoming quite interested in all this Summit talk.  I am also interested in moving an existing Turbine 2.x app to Summit.  If I like what I see in Summit, as it relates to jetspeed, I may start to work on a conversion of my own app to Summit.

Thanks,
Scott

RE: Jetspeed eventually moving to Summit framework?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Im just looking into it myself.
I have no immediate plans to move 1.4 to Summit, but would consider it for a
future version of Jetspeed