Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2016/10/05 16:04:31 UTC

Incubation boundaries ?

Hi,

It seems obvious to migrate NetBeans source code, and issue tracking,
continuous build.

It's maybe too much anticipation but

Will for example :NetBeans tutorials, NetBeans wiki, NetCAT, Net Dream Team,
be part of incubation  (this list is not complete)

How can we track that?

Best Regards

-Eric

Re: Incubation boundaries ?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Eric,

We'll have Wikis soon, where everything will be tracked!

Gj