Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gerry Kaplan <gk...@prolifics.com> on 2004/10/28 20:48:40 UTC

Consultants

Looking for hourly Cocoon consulting to help with a web application I am
building. Experience with the newer versions of Cocoon is a must. Looking
for someone to review very small existing sitemap and help organize the
remainder of the application.

gkaplan@kaplansoftware.com

Thanks,
Gerry Kaplan

Re: Consultants

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Gerry Kaplan wrote:
> Looking for hourly Cocoon consulting to help with a web application I am
> building. Experience with the newer versions of Cocoon is a must.
> Looking for someone to review very small existing sitemap and help
> organize the remainder of the application.
>
> gkaplan@kaplansoftware.com <ma...@kaplansoftware.com>
>
> Thanks,
> Gerry Kaplan

Hi Gerry,

If you haven't already found someone, I might be able to help you out.

Tony