Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Guoqiang Shu <sh...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/02 02:18:33 UTC

[VOTING] KIP-693: Client-side Circuit Breaker for Partition Write Errors

Dear All,
We would like to get a vote on this proposal. The implementation is linked to the KIP, and we have ran this in our production setup for a while.

Thanks in advance!

//George//

Re: [VOTING] KIP-693: Client-side Circuit Breaker for Partition Write Errors

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks George,

I'm generally +1 on the proposed change here, would like to review the
detailed PR to see if there's any devils in the details.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTING] KIP-693: Client-side Circuit Breaker for Partition Write Errors

Posted by lobo xu <we...@gmail.com>.
+1. I think this feature is very helpful to the community. In the event of performance stress or failure on some brokers, traffic can be imported to other normal partitions.

lobo