Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/11 16:01:55 UTC

T5.0.0.5-SNAPSHOT ApplicationGlobals.getApplicationRootPackage() returns null

this works fine in 5.0.4

i Have in my web.xml
          <context-param>
              <!-- The only significant configuration for Tapestry 5, this
informs Tapestry
                   of where to look for pages, components and mixins. -->
              <param-name>tapestry.app-package</param-name>
              <param-value>${packageName}</param-value>
          </context-param>

I checked quickstart and it seems that config had'n changed,
so it probably means the value isn't read properly

i stubled upon it because it causes hibernate module to fail,
since it can't add proper entities package without this value..

I can file an JIRA issue, just asking if something changed maybe
so it can't work like in 5.0.4?

Davor Hrg

Re: T5.0.0.5-SNAPSHOT ApplicationGlobals.getApplicationRootPackage() returns null

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Have you considred replacing ${packageName}  with an actual package name?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
TWD Consulting, Inc.

Re: T5.0.0.5-SNAPSHOT ApplicationGlobals.getApplicationRootPackage() returns null

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
I found the cause ...

Posted by Davor Hrg <hr...@gmail.com>.
you missed my followup mail,
-------------------
I found the cause ...
part of code was deleted while merging in revision: #536053 ...

I've put it on JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1559

and concerning ${packageName}
... my web.xml is fine, but I pasted wrong code from clipboard and confused
it alll...

sory about that :)

Davor Hrg

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.