Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/21 10:14:00 UTC

Tool tips: Opinion

I've been experimenting with adding tool tips to the UI?

What do you think? Are there too many tool tips now? Should we restrict them
to just the dialogs?

D.

Re: Tool tips: Opinion

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Ideally, they would be based on profile option. I'm going to change the
tooltip framework, because they don't work in IE7.

Good idea to make the delay longer.

Re: Tool tips: Opinion

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tool tips: Opinion