Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/07/06 12:47:52 UTC

[FlexJS] How is the Flat-UI Font SWF used in ASIS?

Hi,

I just finished a major refactoring of the build, that now builds the Flat-UI-Icon font and nicely bundles that with the BindingExample_Flat for example. But still I haven't found a way to use the font in the Flash version. We can't compile it in as Falcon still is lacking this functionality, but I haven't seen how the Ant build introduces the Font SWF to the Flash build.

Could anyone here give me a pointer to this?

By the way ... I think I fixed even more stuff, tested the JavaScript applications even more and added a few new Bugs as comments to the pom.xml

Chris

AW: [FlexJS] How is the Flat-UI Font SWF used in ASIS?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Yeah ... I found that out myself. I am currently creating the SWF by using the fontkit directly. It's producing the font swf file, but how does the rest of ASJS know about the font-swf? I couldn't find the link. Where is the file consumed anywhere. I managed to get the JavaScript to use the font-definition in form of the oft files, but nowhere I could find the link on the Flash side. I would have expected a source of "swf", but I couldn't find any.

Chris

The Ant script in frameworks/fontsrc runs the regular Flex SDKs mxmlc to
create the font swf.  The regular Flex SDK has to have opted in to the
font kit jars.

HTH,
-Alex

Re: [FlexJS] How is the Flat-UI Font SWF used in ASIS?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.