Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Kevin Hughes <ke...@eitech.eit.com> on 1995/11/26 22:56:41 UTC

Icons?

	As Apache 1.0 gets polished up, may I humbly suggest that someone
spend the 10-15 minutes necessary to update the icon set? IMHO the new
icons are much better - they're more friendly to browsers color-wise,
and there are icons for x-world/* file types, PostScript, scripts, and
many types that other servers just don't support graphically.
	Again, the new icons (in a .tar package as well as individually)
are at:

	http://www.eit.com/goodies/www.icons/

	I've even made a Apache drop-in srm.conf file that will work with
this set that makes it extra easy to install. Tweak as you like.
	All that said, keep up the great work! Apache has been running
great on CommerceNet and EIT ever since version .6.(mumble).

	-- Kevin

--
Kevin Hughes * kevinh@eit.com
Enterprise Integration Technologies Webmaster (http://www.eit.com/)