Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2012/11/07 08:11:29 UTC

svn has now been moved

For anyone that has checked out SVN, please note that the isis codebase has
been moved out of the incubator [1], [2].

You will therefore need to do an svn switch in your workspace.

For example, if you had previously checked out isis/trunk (using svn
checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/isis/trunk) then in
that workspace you need to run:

svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/isis/trunk

~~~
In related news, we are currently running a vote on whether to move from
svn to git.  I'll close that later today, once 72 hours have elapsed; it
looks like we now have enough votes cast to make a decision.

Thanks all

Dan

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-276

RE: svn has now been moved

Posted by Mark Wood-Patrick <mw...@gmail.com>.
No problem

Mark

Posted by Robert Matthews <rm...@nakedobjects.org>.
Dan

The externals stuff was just a hack to deal with common DocBook files.
I sorted this out at NOG (for the .NET version?) before I left so we
should be able to fix it again.  I've recently grabbed the book I used
then, so will have a go at fixing it soon - I've just got to remember
exactly what I did.

Regards

Rob

RE: svn has now been moved