Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us> on 2010/05/18 03:33:53 UTC

firefox 3.5.9

Where are experiencing some strange latency with ajax (even the indicator gif stops spining), so far we've only seen it on windows firefox 3.5.9

Are there any know issues?

D/

Re: firefox 3.5.9

Posted by nicolas melendez <nf...@gmail.com>.
when you enter to gmail, with firebug activated, a warning appear! haha

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:35 AM, Martin Makundi <
martin.makundi@koodaripalvelut.com> wrote:

> Are you using firebug?
>
> 2010/5/18 Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us>:
> > Where are experiencing some strange latency with ajax (even the indicator
> gif stops spining), so far we've only seen it on windows firefox 3.5.9
> >
> > Are there any know issues?
> >
> > D/

NM (Nicolás Meléndez)
Java Software Developer

A) Google App Engine works:

1) http://www.clasificad.com.ar - Local free classifieds for  housing, sale,
services, local community, curses,jobs, and events - GAE/J + Wicket + YUI

2) http://www.chessk.com - Massive multiplayer chess online - GAE/J +
Applets + Wicket

B) Linkedin: http://ar.linkedin.com/in/nicolasmelendez

RE: Using a component resolver to provide a panel component inside an enclosure

Posted by Chris Colman <ch...@stepaheadsoftware.com>.
>Can you create a quickstart for this and attach it to a JIRA?

Yes, created a quickstart and attached to this new JIRA issue:

Chris

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

Re: firefox 3.5.9

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us>.
It's definitely happening on machines that don't have firebug.

D/

Re: firefox 3.5.9

Posted by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us>.

Re: firefox 3.5.9