Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by RS...@aol.com on 2015/04/13 15:09:38 UTC

can't print a document

I am trying to print a text plus photos document that I have  printed
before using open office 3.3 and am getting an error message stating  that it
can't open the printer, check printer settings.
I have printed this document before and can print other  documents in my
document file but for some reason this one has changed. It  appears to be
stuck on pages 4 and 5 in print preview but will scroll thru the  complete
document in the text format.
When I close the program I get an error report message  that the program
has crashed and I can send in a report to you folks which I  have done a few
times.
Some research in the help area has indicated that there may be  a problem
with java but that is not clear on the solution.
I have checked my printer and as I have indicated above it  will print
other documents from this program.
Please help me out here I have used this program a long time  and like it.
This is my first problem with it.
Could downloading the update solve the problem??
Thank you,
Bob Steffen