Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by John Huss <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/07 00:03:12 UTC

Re: Cayenne Modeler Eclipse Plugin preview

I was interested in trying out the eclipse plug-in and it wasn't working.
 I seem to have resolved the problem with a little change to the Manifest
file that I just committed.  It would nice to make this plugin available
somewhere even if only as a link to the jar.  It's easy enough to download
the jar and put it in the eclipse "dropins" folder.   Having a full
"update-site" is better, but for the short term, how about adding a link to
the jar?

Here's a link to my updated jar:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2080408/cayenne-modeler-eclipse-plugin-3.1M4-SNAPSHOT.jar

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Awesome, thanks! I think it is a bit too early to officially release the plugin (it is too raw IMO), but having "unofficial" snapshot jars available for people to try is probably a good idea. I also have an older version at http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/cayenne-modeler-eclipse-plugin-3.1M4-SNAPSHOT.jar .

Andrus