Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Angel Miralles Arevalo <an...@yahoo.es> on 2007/05/11 09:36:58 UTC

and datascroller

Hi everybody,

can anybody tell me why, when you have a datatable with datascroller inside label: <s:pprPanelGroup></s:pprPanelGroup> the internal datascroller variables (pageIndex,...) don't refresh until you go to server.

Thank you very much...

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Re: and datascroller