Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Marco Scheuermann <sc...@gmx.de> on 2012/08/15 23:38:43 UTC

No Amber download available!

Hi Community,
we just tried to download Amber 0.22 incubating but all mirrors return 404 Not Found.
What is currently happening within the project, is it just a build failure or did you stop
development on amber?
Greetings,
Marco

Re: No Amber download available!

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Thanks Jason,

that is indeed what has happened.
May anybody publish again the website? Simone already has corrected the spelling.

Regards

Antonio

Posted by Jason Millard <js...@gmail.com>.