Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by b....@valbosoft.com on 2003/08/06 19:09:03 UTC

todo portlet problem

Hello,

we're trying to install the todo-portlet, but unfortunately the built.txt
is a bit too short for us to make the process flawless... :)

First, the build process doesn't seem to create the database. We took the
generated db file, and created the database manually.
Then, we manually had to add the datasource to the torque.properties. We
assume the name is 'project'. The database has no content.

Now when we execute the portlet, it shows the first part, but gives a
nullpointerexception. On the screen only appears one line: "insert new
item" and the two listboxes (no categories). (the line appears AFTER the
nullpointerexception).

Can anybody  tell us what's missing?

Cheers,

 Bo