Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/27 11:38:09 UTC

[XmlSchema] Does xml schema supports Sequence minOccurs and maxOccures

hi,
Does Xml schema supports following type of schema

<xsd:complexType name="TestParticalMaxOccursType">
        <xsd:sequence minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="5">
            <xsd:element name="parm1" type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element name="parm2" type="xsd:string"/>
        </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>

I tried to add Sequence minOccurs and maxOccurs support to Axis2-adb (which
uses the xml schema to parse the schma)
but it seems that the xmlschema does not support this.

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [XmlSchema] Does xml schema supports Sequence minOccurs and maxOccures

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Amila,

JIRA please with a full xsd.

thanks,
dims

Posted by Alexander Veit <al...@dev.unitedplanet.de>.
Amila Suriarachchi wrote:
> hi,
> Does Xml schema supports following type of schema
>
> <xsd:complexType name="TestParticalMaxOccursType">
>        <xsd:sequence minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="5">
>            <xsd:element name="parm1" type="xsd:string"/>
>            <xsd:element name="parm2" type="xsd:string"/>
>        </xsd:sequence>
>    </xsd:complexType>
>
> I tried to add Sequence minOccurs and maxOccurs support to Axis2-adb (which
> uses the xml schema to parse the schma)
> but it seems that the xmlschema does not support this.

Amila, please look at

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-195

-Alex