Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ridwan Shariffdeen <rs...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/16 11:03:59 UTC

[users@httpd] Increase maximum concurrent connections

Hi!
I am trying to do a performance test on a PHP application using "RAIN".
Even though the client attempts to make 5000 concurrent connections only a
limited number of requests are served. Is there a limit on Apache that I
can tune  to handle as much as connections possible?

I found few articles mentioning that we should increase ulimit of the OS
but it didn't work either. I assume there is a limit on Apache itself. How
can I change apache to handle 10000 requests?

Thank You!