Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Lutz Suhrbier <su...@inf.fu-berlin.de> on 2007/08/22 19:23:28 UTC

svn client authentication with Shibboleth (Apache mod_shib)

Dear all,

does anybody know a solution, how to get working svn clients with Shibboleth authentication ?

Protecting the subversion repository using apache2 and mod_shib works fine, as long as users access the repository with a browser.

But, when using it with the svn client, we get the error 302 (moved temporarely) and authentication failed.
I guess, the problem is in the redirection from the shib-SP to the IdP for authentication.

Any help would be appreciated

Lutz Suhrbier