Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Sridhar Raman <sr...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/28 13:49:56 UTC

Re: Getting Version History after the node is deleted

I realised that I face the same problem as Sudhan.  So, is there any way of
achieving this in the current version of Jackrabbit?

Would it possible for me to perform an XPATH query into the version storage
nodes, and try to obtain the frozen child node copy of a deleted node by
using the jcr:frozenUuid property, if I knew the UUID of the node that had
been deleted.

I tried the above, and it returned no results.  Any particular reason why I
am facing this problem?

Thanks,
Sridhar