Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2003/02/26 14:37:00 UTC

[vote] remove dependency on MaybeUpload

Currently, we have an optional RequestFactory that depends on
MaybeUpload. Historically, this was done before we had a serious Request
factory that was able to handle multi-part uploads.

Now that we have our own, do we need to keep that dependency?

I'd propose to remove it entirely.

Anybody against this?

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>

Re: [vote] remove dependency on MaybeUpload

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Currently, we have an optional RequestFactory that depends on
> MaybeUpload. Historically, this was done before we had a serious Request
> factory that was able to handle multi-part uploads.
>
> Now that we have our own, do we need to keep that dependency?
>
> I'd propose to remove it entirely.
>
> Anybody against this?

I am +1, go for it.  The fewer the dependencies, the better.

Re: [vote] remove dependency on MaybeUpload

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 26.Feb.2003 -- 02:37 PM, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Currently, we have an optional RequestFactory that depends on
> MaybeUpload. Historically, this was done before we had a serious Request
> factory that was able to handle multi-part uploads.
>
> Now that we have our own, do we need to keep that dependency?
>
> I'd propose to remove it entirely.
>
> Anybody against this?

Go ahead! +1

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de

RE: [vote] remove dependency on MaybeUpload

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
+1