Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org> on 2022/07/01 06:41:15 UTC

Re: Enquiry about contributing to Flink

Hi Qing,

Thanks a lot for wanting to contribute your improvements back to Flink. The
code contribution process is documented and highly recommend to read
through [1]

For the 1st item, I can assign it to you so you can open a PR. The 2nd item
also has a Jira [2]. For the 3rd item, I would recommend opening a Jira
ticket with a description of the bug/problem and how you want to fix it.
Then it can also be assigned to you and a PR can be created.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Best regards,

Martijn

[1] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/contribute-code.html