Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dragan Sahpaski <dr...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/23 16:49:07 UTC

How do I know the order of rendering zone's body when MultiZoneUpdate is used on the same t:zone ?

I have a zone that renders it self multiple times in a loop.
The client id of the zone is generated so its a known value.

Now i want to make a MultiZoneUpdate to 2 client instances (with 2 id's I
know) of the same t:zone with the body of the t:zone

The problem is: How do i know which client id is being rendered so I can
adjust the parameters inside the body so I don't get the same body twice?

I assumed the zone body is rendered according to the order of calling add in
MultiZoneUpdate,
but then i saw that MultiZoneUpdate.getZoneToRenderMap() is
using CollectionFactory.newMap() which is not ordered map.

Is there a solution for this issue or should I file a Jira for
changing  CollectionFactory.newMap()  to LinkedHashMap which I assume it
would resolve this issue
with knowing the order of rendering the body of the same t:zone.

Thanks in advance

Cheers,
Dragan Sahpaski

Re: How do I know the order of rendering zone's body when MultiZoneUpdate is used on the same t:zone ?

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:49:07 -0200, Dragan Sahpaski
<dr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a solution for this issue or should I file a Jira for
> changing  CollectionFactory.newMap()  to LinkedHashMap which I assume it
> would resolve this issue with knowing the order of rendering the body of
> the same t:zone.

I can't think of an elegant solution now. Please post the JIRA issue.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor