Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ranjini Rathinam <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/06 12:00:14 UTC

hadoop -Mapreduce

HI,

How to run more than one mapper and reduce parallelly.?

Please suggest.Thanks in advance.

Ranjini.

Re: hadoop -Mapreduce

Posted by Chris Mawata <ch...@gmail.com>.
Each mapper is already running in its own JVM. Maybe if you explain why you
want to start threads someone might have some suggestions.  (If at all
possible I suggest you avoid doing that)
Chris

Re: hadoop -Mapreduce

Posted by Chris Mawata <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: hadoop -Mapreduce