Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/01/19 17:24:20 UTC

Reverting is slower for some days

Hi,

Just to check if it's only on my side. I find that reverting changes with svn  (in trunk) is much slower than it was in the past. Am
I alone to see the same behavior?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Reverting is slower for some days

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Wooo, not using the recycle bin (default in Option/Dialog1) had much effect on Tortoise!

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@hlmksw.com>

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.

Re: JUNK->Re: Reverting is slower for some days

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@hlmksw.com>

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.

From: "Scott Gray" <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.