Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by learning coding <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/07 15:38:53 UTC

How to avoid Timeout while fetching:

Hi ,

i am trying to learn CMIS using the documents and the example given in
http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/guide.html

I am able to create session , check root add a newFolder
but i was stucked When, i tried to add a document in the newFolder.
I am using the same Code .given in the example.
 i tried to debugg the code, every method is working fine like creating
session , Finding the contents of the root folder, adding new folder

but when the i enter in add document method its gives me error on

ObjectId *id* = folder.createDocument(properties, contentStream,
VersioningState.*MAJOR*);

sending you the printStack.. tell me how to rectify this problem. thank you
*

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException*:
Cannot access
http://192.168.1.185:9083/CaseManager/resources/ECM/ContentFlat/idf_11BA1855-B316-45F5-96C3-DED3DE5470D9?versioningState=major:
Timeout while fetching:
http://192.168.1.185:9083/CaseManager/resources/ECM/ContentFlat/idf_11BA1855-B316-45F5-96C3-DED3DE5470D9?versioningState=major

at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.HttpUtils.invoke(*
HttpUtils.java:200*)

at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.HttpUtils.invokePOST(
*HttpUtils.java:69*)

at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.post(
*AbstractAtomPubService.java:564*)

at
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.ObjectServiceImpl.createDocument(
*ObjectServiceImpl.java:111*)

at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.createDocument(*
SessionImpl.java:650*)

at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.FolderImpl.createDocument(*
FolderImpl.java:88*)

at org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.FolderImpl.createDocument(*
FolderImpl.java:443*)

at
com.capgemini.filenet.cmis.server.FilenetCmisServiceImpl.addDocumentInSalesFolder(
*FilenetCmisServiceImpl.java:135*)

at com.capgemini.filenet.cmis.server.FilenetCmisServiceImpl.createFolder(*
FilenetCmisServiceImpl.java:183*)

at com.capgemini.filenet.cmis.server.FilenetCmisServiceImpl.ListRepository(*
FilenetCmisServiceImpl.java:79*)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(*Native Method*)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(*
NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39*)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(*
DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25*)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(*Method.java:597*)

at com.google.appengine.tools.development.agent.runtime.Runtime.invoke(*
Runtime.java:100*)

at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(*RPC.java:569*
)

at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(*
RemoteServiceServlet.java:208*)

at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(*
RemoteServiceServlet.java:248*)

at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(*
AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62*)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(*HttpServlet.java:637*)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(*HttpServlet.java:717*)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(*ServletHolder.java:511*)

at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(*
ServletHandler.java:1166*)

Re: How to avoid Timeout while fetching:

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 There are two session parameters [1] that define the timeout:
 CONNECT_TIMEOUT and READ_TIMEOUT
 But there is probably a server or network problem that you should
 address first.

 - Florian

 [1]
 http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/dev-session-parameters.html