Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Erik Brakkee <er...@brakkee.org> on 2005/10/18 22:52:24 UTC

xsl:include in site-specific stylesheet...

Hi,

I am developing a custom site-specific stylesheet which is in
${projects.stylesheet-dir}.

 From this stylesheet I want to include a Forrest stylesheet (in this
case dotdots.xsl), but I cannot figure out how to do this.
I would have expected <xsl:include href="dotdots.xsl"/> to work, but it
doesn't.

What is the correct method for including Forrest stylesheets?

Cheers
  Erik

PS. I am using Forrest 0.7.

Re: xsl:include in site-specific stylesheet...

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Erik Brakkee wrote:

> I am developing a custom site-specific stylesheet which is in
> ${projects.stylesheet-dir}.
>
> From this stylesheet I want to include a Forrest stylesheet (in this
> case dotdots.xsl), but I cannot figure out how to do this.
> I would have expected <xsl:include href="dotdots.xsl"/> to work, but it
> doesn't.

Such relative references would work as expected.

> What is the correct method for including Forrest stylesheets?
>
> PS. I am using Forrest 0.7.

With forrest-0.8-dev you will use the Locationmap.

There is an answer from Ross to me in the dev mail archives.
It was in relation to this:
plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo/resources/stylesheets/changes2document.xsl:  <xsl:include href="dotdots.xsl"/> <!-- FIXME: howto include from forrest core -->
Using the svn log history ... around 11 Apr 2005

Also look at the core sitemaps for ways of passing a parameter
to each transformation. There was discussion and example about
that too in the recent archives. From dim memory it was me to Gav
about i18N.

-David