Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alex Amato <aj...@google.com> on 2019/01/23 21:00:42 UTC

ContainerLaunchException in precommit [BEAM-6497]

   1.
      See: BEAM-6497 <https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-6497>
      1. This is also causing issues blocking precommits.
      2.
      Seems to be caused by this failure to locate the image. Are these
         stored somewhere or built by the build process? Any idea why these are
         failing?

         Caused by:
com.github.dockerjava.api.exception.NotFoundException: {"message":"No
such image: yandex/clickhouse-server:18.10.3"}

Re: ContainerLaunchException in precommit [BEAM-6497]

Posted by Gleb Kanterov <gl...@spotify.com>.
It seems ClickHouse tests aren't flaky anymore, please reopen JIRA issue if
you find it flaky again.

--
Cheers,
Gleb

Re: ContainerLaunchException in precommit [BEAM-6497]

Posted by Gleb Kanterov <gl...@spotify.com>.

--
Cheers,
Gleb

Re: ContainerLaunchException in precommit [BEAM-6497]

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com>.

Posted by David Rieber <dr...@google.com>.

Posted by Alex Amato <aj...@google.com>.

Posted by Gleb Kanterov <gl...@spotify.com>.

--
Cheers,
Gleb

Re: ContainerLaunchException in precommit [BEAM-6497]

Posted by Alex Amato <aj...@google.com>.

Posted by Gleb Kanterov <gl...@spotify.com>.