Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> on 2013/03/28 10:57:53 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1461865 - in /subversion/branches/fsfs-format7/subversion: include/private/svn_packed_data.h include/svn_error_codes.h libsvn_subr/packed_data.c

stefan2@apache.org wrote on Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 21:53:02 -0000:
> Author: stefan2
> Date: Wed Mar 27 21:52:57 2013
> New Revision: 1461865

> Log:
> On the fsfs-format7:  Introduce a framework for space and time-
> efficient storage of binary data.  For details, see the header
> file documentation.

We almost never use the 'SVN__' namespace.  Shouldn't these bits be 'svn_packed__*'?

(This isn't nitpicking, this is a commit review that only reviews the
log message. :-) )

Posted by Stefan Fuhrmann <st...@wandisco.com>.
On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>wrote:

> stefan2@apache.org wrote on Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 21:53:02 -0000:
> > Author: stefan2
> > Date: Wed Mar 27 21:52:57 2013
> > New Revision: 1461865

> > Log:
> > On the fsfs-format7:  Introduce a framework for space and time-
> > efficient storage of binary data.  For details, see the header
> > file documentation.
> >

> We almost never use the 'SVN__' namespace.  Shouldn't these bits be
> 'svn_packed__*'?

Done in r1462837.
Thanks for the review!

-- Stefan^2.

--
*Join one of our free daily demo sessions on* *Scaling Subversion for the
Enterprise <http://www.wandisco.com/training/webinars>*

*

Posted by Stefan Fuhrmann <st...@wandisco.com>.
On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>wrote:

> stefan2@apache.org wrote on Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 21:53:02 -0000:
> > Author: stefan2
> > Date: Wed Mar 27 21:52:57 2013
> > New Revision: 1461865

> > Log:
> > On the fsfs-format7:  Introduce a framework for space and time-
> > efficient storage of binary data.  For details, see the header
> > file documentation.
> >

> We almost never use the 'SVN__' namespace.  Shouldn't these bits be
> 'svn_packed__*'?

Done in r1462837.
Thanks for the review!

-- Stefan^2.